July 10, 2018
Data controller: KAIKU CORPORACIÓN ALIMENTARIA, S.L.
Who is the data controller?
The Website’s owner and data controller is the company KAIKU CORPORACIÓN ALIMENTARIA, S.L., whose registered office is in San Sebastian, Paseo Mikeletegui no. 55, 20009, Fiscal ID Code B31684020, registered in the Commercial Register of Guipúzcoa in Volume 1820, folio 43, page number SS-17285.
Telephone: + (34) 943.117.000
Purpose: managing your queries, using the Website’s Content, commercial communications, newsletter, log-in page.
Categories of data processed and purposes for which it is processed
Which data categories do we process?
Identification data: name, surname, postal address, email, ID, etc.
Personal circumstances data: Date of birth.
Traffic and geolocation data:
Contact: Queries, comments, suggestions, ideas, etc. Personal information collected through the form which includes, but is not limited to, your name, surnames, e-mail(s), date of birth, address, town, province, telephone numbers.
Blog/Content: Comments left by users in comments (posted). When posting a comment or similar, the user accepts that the data they provide, by way of example, but not limited to, name, e-mail, photographs, commentary, can be published on the Kaiku Begetal Blog.
Newsletter/business information: When subscribing to the newsletter and the sending of commercial information, users provide their email address and accept to receive by electronic mail from KAIKU CORPORACIÓN ALIMENTARIA, S.L. and its linked companies in the dairy sector the newsletter or commercial information.
Promotions, competitions, prize draws: When taking part in any promotion, competition or prize draw, users may provide personal information to take part and enjoy any prizes, for example, but not limited to, their name, surnames, address, e-mail(s) and telephone numbers.
Use of your personal data, purpose, conservation
In accordance with the legislation applicable in the field of personal data protection, KAIKU CORPORACIÓN ALIMENTARIA, S.L., Fiscal ID Code B31684020, whose registered address is Paseo Mikeletegui 55, 20009, San Sebastián (Guipuzcoa), telephone number 943117000, contact email address: email@example.com, as the data controller, informs those users voluntarily using these Contents, as to how their personal data will be processed and protected.
Using any of the Website’s Content implies express and full acceptance of the present Privacy and Personal Data Processing Policies.
The purpose of processing users’ data may include:
- Managing consultations and comments from users involving KAIKU CORPORACIÓN ALIMENTARIA, S.L’s departments
- Managing and publishing their comments through the Blog or Content.
- Managing and delivering KAIKU CORPORACIÓN Alimentaria, S.L’s newsletters and/or commercial information
- Managing the relationship between people taking part in promotions, competitions or prize draws and KAIKU CORPORACIÓN ALIMENTARIA, S.L., including communicating with participants to deal with their requests, communicating with them, publishing winners’ names using the media that KAIKU CORPORACIÓN ALIMENTARIA, S.L deems appropriate and are disclosed in the corresponding legal bases for the promotion, competition or prize draw, and managing any prize-giving, erasing said data at the end of the time required for carrying out the promotional activities, i.e., at the end of the current year at the latest.
- Any personal data that the user provides when carrying out a consultation through the Website, will be deleted once said consultation has been resolved.
- Any personal data that the user might provide when sending a post to the Kaiku Begetal blog, will be deleted together with the blog when they are no longer required or at any time prior to a straightforward user request sent, in writing, to KAIKU CORPORACIÓN ALIMENTARIA, S.L, together with a copy of their National Identity Document, to the following address: Paseo Mikeletegui 55, 20009 San Sebastián (Guipuzcoa) or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases giving as a reference “Data Protection, Page http://kaikubegetal.es“.
- The personal data provided by the user when requesting the newsletter and/or the sending of commercial information from KAIKU CORPORACIÓN ALIMENTARIA, S.L. will be kept so long as the person concerned does not request that it be deleted. Said request will entail unsubscribing the user from this service.
- The personal data provided by people taking part in a promotion, competition or prize draw when taking part in them will be kept during the running of the same and removed once the time required for carrying out the promotion, competition or prize draw has expired, in other words, at the end of the year at the latest.
Addressees: service suppliers, linked companies, etc.
To which addressees will your data be forwarded?
KAIKU CORPORACIÓN ALIMENTARIA, S.L. can hire the services of third parties and/or linked companies to perform services on its behalf, such as, by way of example, but not limited to, posting the newsletter, managing and running the Website page, hosting. Only the personal information necessary to deliver the service is provided to said companies, and they are required to keep said information confidential. Its use for purposes other than those mentioned herein is banned.
Public bodies in the cases provided for by law
State security forces and bodies pursuant to the law
However, despite the above, KAIKU CORPORACIÓN ALIMENTARIA, S.L. may disclose personal information in the following circumstances, if said information: i) Was within the public domain at the time of disclosure. ii) Had entered the public domain following its disclosure, without KAIKU CORPORACIÓN ALIMENTARIA, S.L. being in breach of its legal obligations. iii) Was held by KAIKU CORPORACIÓN ALIMENTARIA, S.L. prior to being released, as recorded in the written files of KAIKU CORPORACIÓN ALIMENTARIA, S.L. and was not subject to any prior confidentiality agreement with the user. Or, iv) where KAIKU CORPORACIÓN ALIMENTARIA, S.L. had acquired it in accordance with the rights of a third party who was legally in possession of the same and was not compelled by the user to uphold its confidentiality. v) Where it had been obtained independently by employees or agents of KAIKU CORPORACIÓN ALIMENTARIA, S.L. who had had access to the confidential information. vi) Where KAIKU CORPORACIÓN ALIMENTARIA, S.L. is obliged to disclose the information pursuant to a court order or an order issued by an administrative authority or any applicable regulations. Or, vii) where acting in good faith, KAIKU CORPORACIÓN ALIMENTARIA, S.L. believes disclosing the information is necessary to defend their rights. Or (viii) where it is necessary to respond to demands or claims made by third parties.
Legitimising processing: consent, contractual performance.
What are the legal grounds for processing your data?
The legal grounds for processing users’ personal data are broken down below, and in every case, rely on the consent of the person concerned:
- Legitimation by consent: when the user registers on the Website to post any queries or comments.
- Legitimation by consent: when the user provides their data voluntarily to make (post) a comment on the Kaiku Begetal blog or Content.
- Legitimation by consent: when the user provides their data voluntarily to receive the newsletter and/or commercial information by email from KAIKU CORPORACIÓN ALIMENTARIA, S.L. and its linked companies in the dairy sector.
- Legitimation by consent: when the user takes part in any promotion, competition or prize draw.
Users provide their data voluntarily to KAIKU CORPORACIÓN ALIMENTARIA, S.L. Where they do not provide the minimum information requested in each case, they may not, by way of example, but not limited to, consult, send posts to the newsletter when appropriate, leave a comment, or take part in the Kaiku Begetal Blog.
Furthermore, KAIKU CORPORACIÓN ALIMENTARIA, S.L. informs its users that they can at any time revoke their consent to the collection and processing of their personal data, by the procedure set out for this purpose, without affecting the lawfulness of processing any of their data provided prior to the withdrawal of their consent.
Rights: Access, rectification, erasure, objection and data portability.
What are your rights?
Pursuant to applicable legislation on data protection currently in force, users will be able to enforce the rights listed therein, in accordance with the procedure detailed below:
Users have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether KAIKU CORPORACIÓN ALIMENTARIA S.L is processing their personal data. Therefore, users have, among other rights, the right to access their personal data, rectify any inaccurate data, or request it be erased when the data is no longer required.
Access: request for information on the personal data provided.
Rectification or erasure: An application for the correction of any inaccurate or incorrect personal data provided or erasure of the same if the data subject or their representative or guardian requests it.
Erasure: An application for the erasure of any personal data provided.
Restricting processing, should it go ahead: Users may request that the processing of their data be restricted.
Objection, should it go ahead: An application to oppose the processing of personal data belonging to the data subject.
Data portability: Users in accordance with the legislation currently in force will have the right to request data portability.
Users may oppose, at any time, the sending of commercial information and/or newsletters by electronic means, as well as any other processing subject to the present this will lead to them being unsubscribed from said services.
Procedure for exercising any of the above rights: To exercise their rights users and personal data subjects, must:
- Send a letter to KAIKU CORPORACIÓN ALIMENTARIA, S.L. for the attention of its legal consultants, or:
- To its postal address: Paseo Mikeletegui 55, 20009, San Sebastián, Guipuzcoa;
- Or to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The letter must:
- Include the reference “Data Protection, http://kaikubegetal.es Website”.
- Indicate the subject matter of their request.
- Be accompanied by a copy of their National Identity Document.
- KAIKU CORPORACIÓN ALIMENTARIA, S.L., in accordance with regulation EU 2016/679, will reply to you within the legal deadlines set by said regulation.