July 10, 2018
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your browser while you are using the Internet. Webpage promoters use them to help users browse said web pages in an efficient manner and thus carry out certain functions. Given that their most important role is to improve/allow use of the website processes, disabling cookies could prevent users from running certain functions of our website.
Cookies are created when the user’s browser loads a particular webpage. The webpage sends information to the browser, which creates a text file. Whenever the user returns to the same webpage, the browser retrieves and sends this file to the webserver. Cookies do not contain any information identifying the person.
Possible types of cookies
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a webpage. They are not registered on the user’s disk.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which data continues to be stored on the terminal. They can be accessible and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, this can be for a few minutes or several years.
Purpose of cookies
- Technical purposes: They are necessary for webpage performance. They are also called strictly necessary cookies. They make it possible to control traffic from the server to multiple users at the same time, they are also used for system user identification and access, etc.
- Customisation: They make it possible for every user to configure certain properties such as the language they want to use to view a web page or regional settings.
- Analysis or performance: They allow the number of visits to be counted and an anonymised assessment of navigation criteria from different areas of a website to be made.
- Advertising: They enable advertising efficiency parameters offered on a webpage to be implemented.
Behavioural advertising: They enable advertising efficiency parameters offered on a webpage, based on information about users’ behaviour.
Own and third-party cookies
- Own: Cookies generated by the webpage you are visiting which are owned by and the responsibility of the page’s editor.
- Third party: Cookies that are received when browsing a webpage, but which have been generated by a third-party owner who is responsible for the same.
What happens if you disable the installation of the cookies?
As an example, but not limited to:
- All or part of the services provided through it may not be correctly offered with the appropriate quality and may not even be delivered in their entirety.
- Said page will be unable to carry out web analytics on visitors and web traffic, making it difficult for said page to be competitive.
- It will not be possible to customise your geographic preferences, such as time zone, currency or language.
Cookies used on this page
The webpage http://kaikubegetal.es uses the following cookies:
Technical and own cookies
We use certain cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of the webpage http://kaikubegetal.es.This category of cookies includes those that allow webpage servers to determine if you are inside or outside the system, respond to actions while you are in the system and set the webpage’s language according to your location. As a result, some services provided by the webpage will be inaccessible if you do not download these cookies to your browser.
The above-mentioned technical and own cookies are all session cookies, strictly necessary for the webpage to work. They allow you to browse the page and/or Blog and use their essential functions.
- These are “Google Analytics” cookies, which perform statistical analyses. They are owned by Google and Google is responsible for them.
We use these cookies to monitor and assess the use of our webpage (such as which browsers are being used, the number of new visitors and replies to marketing activities). This helps us to provide information on any improvements made to the webpage. We must emphasise that they do not contain any information identifying you personally. However, you can choose to disable the Google Analytics cookies. Alternatively, nearly all browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.) allow you to change your settings to block or delete cookies. As indicated in the present policy, if you block all the webpage’s cookies some of its functions will be ineffective.
Cookie acceptance policy
With this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept. You will not see this notice again when accessing any of this webpage’s page during the current session.
How can I uninstall cookies?
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this webpage or any other by using your browser. The steps involved are different for each browser, the “Help” feature will show you how to do it.
Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Web browsers are tools responsible for storing cookies and that is where your right to delete or disable them must be exercised.